Rigatoni with Robiola Cheese and Speck
Prep Time 10 mins Cook Time 18 mins
To prepare this sauce all you need to do is dice up 3 ounces of Speck brown for a few minutes. Simply add everything together and mix well, without forgetting a nice sprinkling of grated cheese before eating.
· 16 oz Rigatoni - Try our La Montanara Rigatoni
· 10 oz Robiola cheese - Try our Robiola
· 3 oz Speck - Try our Speck Italiano
· 3 oz Grated cheese - Try our Grated Pecorino Romano Cheese
· Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Try our Umbria Olive Oil
· salt to taste (Try our Sardinian Sea Salt)
· black pepper to taste
· Fresh Parsley
1. Boil salted water in a large pot. Add pasta and stir it up.
2. Before draining, set aside a ladle of cooking water.
3. Drain the pasta when it is al dente, following the cooking directions written in the pack. Yet, taste one Rigatoni to check the cooking.
4. Meanwhile, dice the speck and put it in a pan with a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, let it brown.
5. In a large bowl mix Robiola, Grated cheese, salt, pepper.
6. Wash and chop the parsley.
7. When the pasta is ready add the cheese sauce, and add some boiling water to make it more creamy.
8. Garnish with speck and parsley.