Prep Time 5 mins Cook Time 8-10 mins
· 16 oz Trofiette Pasta
· 1/2 jar Sun-Dried Peppers chopped
· 1/2 jar Baked Black Olives chopped
· 1 package of Speck chopped
· 1 jar Andoran Pesto
· 7 oz Pecorino Calabrese Cheese cubed
· Handful of cherry tomatoes halved
· Coarsely ground black pepper and salt
· Coarsely chopped Italian Parsley
In a large pot, bring 2 quarts of water to a boil.
Add pasta to pot and boil 8-10 minutes until al dente.
Drain pasta and place in large bowl.
Add chopped peppers, olives, speck, cubed cheese, tomatoes and a few tablespoons of arugula pesto to taste - Mix well.
Taste for salt and pepper, season as needed. Chill for an hour or overnight.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley and Enjoy!