10th Annual Italian Wine & Food Festival at St. Michaels
Time & Location
About the Event
10th Annual Fall Italian Wine & Food Celebration on Oct. 12th Saturday after Columbus Day under tents at Simpatico, Italy's Finest, taste over 70 different Italian wines and Limoncellos, enjoy fabulous Italian food, taste fresh Italian cheeses, Balsamics, Oils, Foods, Desserts and more. Live Italian Music, Trivia & Other Games with Prizes. A really fun event not to be missed! Ticket good for one day and many in town merchants offer discounts with wristbands. $35 includes all wine tastings and food served and all activities. $10 Designated Driver.
Simpatico, Italy’s Finest celebrates Columbus Week the weekend after the Holiday with the 10th Annual “Simpatico's Italian Fall Wine & Food Celebration at St. Michaels MD” with Italian Wine, Food, Music & Games in honor of explorer Christopher Columbus on Saturday October 12th from Noon to 5 PM. The event will be held rain or shine in the tented lot “piazza” adjacent to Simpatico at 104 Railroad Ave. Stop by and transport yourself to Italy!
This not-to-be-missed event will feature the following activities to the public at a cost of $35 per person, kids free:
- Italian Wine & Spirits Tastings of over 70 wines, Limoncello, Prosecco, Bellinis, Amalfi Coast Liqueurs!
- Italian Food Served & Tastings including Cipriani Pasta with Wild Boar Sauce, Antipasti, Pates, Pestos, Truffle products, Olive Oils, Balsamics, Chicken Pesto, Caponata, Rice Salad, Orange Olive Oil Cake & more!
- Wonderful Artisan Cheese Tastings of Cow, Sheep & Goat cheeses directly flown in from Italy every 2 weeks.
- Live Italian Music – with Sergio playing your favorite Italian songs on his Accordion!!
- Italian Trivia & Pasta Game – Answer all the questions and you win a bottle of wine!
- Special pricing promotions for wines and other items in the shop.
- Many St. Michaels merchants are offering discounts for our attendees with wristbands.
Simpatico is excited to continue to bring this event to the community; Bobbi Parlett, owner of Simpatico, comments “Everyone has such a good time at this fun annual event, it is like being in a piazza in Italy for the afternoon, and combines so many things we love – food, wine, music, history, games for all ages, and fun.“
Simpatico is a locally-owned, independent retailer and wholesaler specializing in exclusively Made in Italy items: a fabulous selection of Italian wines & spirits, plus foods, cheeses & meats, ceramic dinnerware & accessories, kitchen linens, ornaments, Murano glass jewelry & glasses, home accessories, wall art and more. Simpatico fall store hours are Monday through Thursday 10 AM to 5 PM, Saturday from 10 AM to 6 PM and Sundays 10 AM to 5 PM. To purchase tickets, go to Events on www.simpaticostmichaels.com.
St Michaels participating businesses offering discounts with wristbands for the Simpatico Oct 10th Annual Italian Wine, Food, Music and More Event:
Bella Soul - 10% off
605 S. Talbot Street
Candlebury Shop – 10% off
Sunnyside – 10% off
214 A South Talbot
Crab N Que – 10% off
207 N. Talbot Street
Pemberton Pharmacy – 10% off
204 S. Talbot Street
Simply Dragonfly – 20% off etched glasses
105 S. Talbot Street
Pizazzzz – 10% off
100 S. Talbot Street
St Michaels Pet Supplies – 10 % off regular price items excluding food
112 N. Talbot Street
Flamingo Flats – 10% off
100 s Talbot Street
Diana’s Tilton Hilton – free cup of coffee
100 Carpenter Street
410 745 5777
- Regular Entry$35$350$0
- Designated Driver Entry$10$100$0