Fri, May 27|
Customer Appreciation Special Event with Wine, Food, Art, & More
Can you believe it? 18 years! Come celebrate with us as we reopen our original building with a special Customer Appreciation reception!
Time & Location
May 27, 2022, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Saint Michaels, 104 Railroad Ave, St Michaels, MD 21663, USA
About the Event
Buon Compleanno to Simpatico! Join us as we celebrate our 18th birthday with a special evening opening event planned:
- Reopening of our original no longer leaning building - take a tour and check out our new space!
- Art Exhibition in partnership with Leonard Tourné Gallery featuring works by New York-based Italian-American artist Cristina Vergan, who will be in attendance for this opening and on Saturday. The show will run from Friday, May 27, 2022 through Sunday, June 5, 2022.
- Wine Tastings of 3 Ligurian wines with paired antipasti.
- Prosecco in our courtyard with the Tilghman Island Oystermen shucking oysters for a "Buck a Shuck", all oyster proceeds to go to the Watermen.
- Special discounts up to 18% on selected wines foods and gifts.
Join us for a special evening as our thanks for all your support over the years! See you there! Saluti!