Simpatico's Italian Fall Wine, Food & Music Celebration at St. Michaels MD
Time & Location
About the Event
Simpatico, Italy’s Finest celebrates Columbus Week the weekend after the Holiday with the 9th Annual “Simpatico's Italian Fall Wine & Food Celebration at St. Michaels MD” of Italian Wine, Food, Music & Games in honor of explorer Christopher Columbus on Saturday October 13th from Noon to 5 PM. The event will be held rain or shine in the tented lot “piazza” adjacent to Simpatico at 104 Railroad Ave. Stop by and transport yourself to Italy!
This not-to-be-missed event will feature the following activities to the public at a cost of $35 per person, kids free:
- Italian Wine & Spirits Tastings of over 70 wines, Limoncello, Prosecco, Bellinis, Amalfi Coast Liqueurs!
- Italian Food Served & Tastings including Cipriani Pasta with Wild Boar Sauce, Antipasti, Pates, Pestos, Truffle products, Olive Oils, Balsamics, Chicken Pesto, Caponata, Rice Salad, Orange Olive Oil Cake & more!
- Wonderful Artisan Cheese Tastings of Cow, Sheep & Goat cheeses directly flown in from Italy every 2 weeks.
- Live Italian Music – with Sergio playing your favorite Italian songs on his Accordion!!
- Italian Trivia & Pasta Game – Answer all the questions and you win a bottle of wine!
- Meet Columbus and hear about his adventures in exploration, and have your picture taken with him!
- Special pricing promotions for wines and other items in the shop.
- Many St. Michaels merchants are offering discounts for our attendees with wristbands.
Simpatico is excited to continue to bring this event to the community; Bobbi Parlett, owner of Simpatico, comments “Everyone has such a good time at this fun annual event, it is like being in a piazza in Italy for the afternoon, and combines so many things we love – food, wine, music, history, games for all ages, and fun.“
Simpatico is a locally-owned, independent retailer and wholesaler specializing in exclusively Made in Italy items: a fabulous selection of Italian wines & spirits, plus foods, cheeses & meats, ceramic dinnerware & accessories, kitchen linens, ornaments, Murano glass jewelry & glasses, home accessories, wall art and more. Simpatico fall store hours are Monday through Thursday 10 AM to 5 PM, Saturday from 10 AM to 6 PM and Sundays 10 AM to 5 PM. To purchase tickets, go to Events on www.simpaticostmichaels.com.
St Michaels participating businesses offering discounts with wristbands for the Simpatico Oct 13th Annual Italian Wine, Food, Music and More Event:
Bella Soul - 10% off
605 S. Talbot Street
Candlebury Shop – 10% off
Sunnyside – 10% off
214 A South Talbot
Crab N Que – 10% off
207 N. Talbot Street
Pemberton Pharmacy – 10% off
204 S. Talbot Street
Simply Dragonfly – 20% off etched glasses
105 S. Talbot Street
Pizazzzz – 10% off
100 S. Talbot Street
St Michaels Pet Supplies – 10 % off regular price items excluding food
112 N. Talbot Street
Flamingo Flats – 10% off
100 s Talbot Street
Diana’s Tilton Hilton – free cup of coffee
100 Carpenter Street
410 745 5777
- Regular Entry$35$350$0
- Designated Driver Entry$10$100$0