Sat, May 30|
SOLD OUT Virtual Tuscany Wine Dinner Event
The Perfect Social Distancing Wine Dinner Event
Time & Location
May 30, 2020, 6:30 PM
About the Event
May 30th: Saturday Night in Tuscany
* Guest Speaker Gino Tranchero, Italian Family Estates Brand Manager, Famiglia Castellani WInery, born and raised in Piedmont in a small township close to Barolo, joining us for the evening from New York City
* Where: In your home with Zoom, we will provide all the food ingredients for the easy to prepare courses & the wines
* When: 6:30 PM * Cost $159 including taxes, 4 bottles of the wines we are tasting & 5 courses made for 2 servings each
* What: Fun, informative evening, learn about wines, foods, & culture of Tuscany
* Recipes & Prep: We will provide any recipes needed and the timing for the evening. The main course will be provided already cooked.
* We will provide the Zoom link once you confirm your reservation.
Here is the menu:
Welcome Glass of Famiglia Castellani - Vermentino 2017
with Seafood Salad of Italian Tuna, Olives, Tomato & Onion
Pecorino Toscana, Salami, & Traditional Bruschetta Pomodoro
(Bobbi will share her favorite recipe for the Bruschetta from Montepulciano)
Famiglia Castellani - Collesano - Sangiovese 2014 - 90 Pts James Suckling
Pappardelle alla Fiesolana
- a traditional Italian dish hailing from Fiesole in Tuscany
Poggio al Casone - La Cattura 2016, Organic - 92 Pts James Suckling
Wild Boar Stew with Side Insalata (Stew prepared by Scossa & will be in the package)
Famiglia Castellani - Chianti Classico Riserva 2015 - 93 Pts James Suckling
Simpatico’s “Famous” Orange Olive Oil Cake
Limited Tickets available, call or text Bobbi with any questions on 610-209-5409 or email on email@example.com.
Thank you for your support of our love of “All Things Italian”
Virtual Tuscany Wine Dinner
This purchase includes the wines and foods of the evening.