Virtual Piedmont Wine Dinner Event
Time & Location
About the Event
June 27th: Saturday Night in Piedmont:
* Guest Speaker Gino Tranchero, Italian Family Estates Brand Manager, born and raised in Piedmont in a small township close to Barolo, joining us for the evening from New York City to share with us 4 of his wonderful region wines from Rocca Giovanni Vineyards.
* Where: In your home with Zoom, we have partnered again with Scossa Restaurant and Chef Giancarlo to provide all the food courses for the evening
* When: 7:00 PM * Cost $169 including taxes, 4 bottles of the wines we are tasting & 4 courses made for 2 servings each
* What: Fun, informative evening, learn about wines, foods, & culture of Piedmont.
* Food & Prep: We will provide all the 4 food courses and 4 bottles of wine for pickup at Simpatico on Saturday June 27th.
* We will provide the Zoom link on June 26th in an email.
Here is the menu for our Piedmont wine and food celebration:
Insalata Bergera (Robiola, Celery & Hazelnuts), a Typical Piemonte Salad found in the local restaurants
- paired with Langhe Chardonnay 2019 from Single Vineyard
Pork Loin Tonnato (Tuna Sauce), very typical of the region
- paired with Dolcetto d'Alba Vigna Sant' Anna 2019 from Single Vineyard
Gnocchi with Truffle Sauce, Piemonte is famous for their truffles
- paired with Langhe Rosso DOC Rucat 2016 - blend of 2 most important grapes of Piedmont: Nebbiolo and Barbera
Brasato al Barolo with Veal - like the Grandmothers make in Piedmont!
- paired with Barolo DOCG Ravera di Monforte 2014, king of Piedmont reds, 90 Points WIne Spectator, from a specific space in a single vineyard, one of the oldest in Barolo.
Biscotti & Limoncello
Limited Tickets available, call or text Bobbi with any questions on 610-209-5409 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support of our love of “All Things Italian”
- Virtual Piedmont Wine Dinner$169$1690$0