Virtual Southern Italy Wine Dinner Event
Time & Location
About the Event
May 16th: Saturday Night in Southern Italy
*Guest Speaker Pietro Cavallo, Owner/Importer of Wine4all, born in Puglia, joining us for the evening from New York City
* Where: In your home with Zoom, we will provide all the food ingredients for the easy to prepare courses & the wines
* When: 6:30 PM * Cost $127 including taxes, 4 bottles of the wines we are tasting & 4 courses made for 2 servings each
* What: Fun, informative evening, learn about wines & foods of Abruzzo, Campania and Puglia, including a Tre Bicchieri Award winner!
* Recipes & Cooking Video: Pietro will be providing a You Tube video that we will post on our Simpatico You Tube Site early next week showing the preparation of the meal we will be enjoying!
We will be cooking for this dinner together, and will provide the regional recipes and instructions for timing along with the Zoom link once you confirm your reservation. Join us, learn about and taste a once almost extinct grape, Pecorino, that was brought back to life in Abruzzo, enjoy the typical grape of Campania, and be introduced to another Tre Bicchieri award winning Primitivo wine from Puglia.
Here is the menu:
Colli Eugeanei Prosecco to begin the evening as we gather!
Typical Taralli Classico, Mixed Olives, Grilled Artichokes Halves
Barone di Valforte Pecorino Colli Aprutini
Scallops Wrapped in Speck
Principato Ultra Aglianico Cavatelli Typical Pasta of the Puglia Region with Ragu from the Main Course
Don Antonio Salento Primitivo
Tre Bicchiere Award Winner 2020 Braciole with Tomato Sauce Typical Puglia
Limited Tickets available, call or text Bobbi with any questions on 610-209-5409 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support of our love of “All Things Italian”
- Virtual Southern Italy Dinner$127$1270$0