Prep Time 5 mins Cook Time 8-10 mins
· 16 oz Ditalini - (Try our Riscossa Pater Rigati Ditalini)
· 1 jar Sun-Dried Peppers chopped -(Try our Vantia Sun-Dried Peppers)
· 1 jar Grilled Olives chopped (Try our Castellino Grilled Olives)
· 1 jar Mixed Mushrooms chopped (Try our Mushrooms Mix)
· 1 jar Arugula Pesto (Try our Castellino Primavera Pesto with Rocket Salad)
· 7 oz Pecorino Calabrese Cheese cubed (Try our Pecorino Calabrese)
· Coarsely ground black pepper and salt
· Coarsely chopped Italian Parsley
In a large pot, bring 2 quarts of water to a boil.
Add pasta to pot and boil 8-10 minutes until al dente.
Drain pasta and place in large bowl.
Add chopped peppers, olives, mushrooms, cubed cheese and a few tablespoons of arugula pesto to taste - Mix.
Taste for salt and pepper, season as needed. Chill for an hour or overnight.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley and Enjoy!