Prep Time 5 mins Cook Time 15 mins
· 1 lb Linguine Pasta - (Try our Mancini Linguine)
· 9.5 oz Baby Clams in Natural Juice, drained-RESERVE JUICE! - (Try our Vantia Baby Clams)
· 1 cup dry white wine (Try our Audarya Vermentino)
· 4 cloves Garlic, minced
· 1 lemon, zested
· 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive OIl -(Try our EVOO from Lazio)
· 1/2-1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes (Try our Calabrian Crushed Peppers)
· 1.5 tsp dried Thyme leaves
· salt to taste (Try our Sardinian Sea Salt)
· black pepper to taste
· 4 tbsp parsley, chopped
· Crusty Bread for dipping (Try our Baguette)
In a large stock pot, boil at least a gallon of water for pasta and cook linguine for 7-9 minutes.
In a large saucepan heat the oil over medium heat and add the red pepper flakes and garlic.
Add thyme and wine, reduce wine for about a minute.
Add juice drained from the clams and then stir in the clams and lemon zest.
Add pasta to clam sauce and stir for a few minutes until combined, adding salt and pepper to taste.
Plate pasta with sauce, sprinkle with parsley and serve with toasted baguette to soak up the sauce!