Pancetta & Brown Butter Sauce for Pumpkin Gnocchi
Prep Time 5 mins Cook Time 10 mins
To prepare this sauce all you need to do is brown 4 ounces of cubed pancetta for a few minutes and brown some delicious Italian Butter. Simply add everything together and mix well, without forgetting a nice sprinkling of grated cheese before eating.
· 14 oz Pumpkin Gnocchi - Try our Mamma Emma Gnocchi with Pumpkin
· 6 tbsp Unsalted Butter - Try our Delitia Butter of Parma
· 4 oz Pancetta - Try our Pancetta
· 2 oz Grated cheese - Try our Grated Pecorino Romano Cheese
· salt to taste (Try our Sardinian Sea Salt)
· black pepper to taste
Make the Pancetta & Gorgonzola sauce
1. Brown cubed pancetta on medium-low for a few minutes and remove to a plate.
2. Brown the butter for about 3 minutes then add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Return the pancetta to the pan and stir.
Cook the gnocchi.
1. When the sauce is ready, add the gnocchi. Gently stir for 3-4 minutes on medium-low heat.
2. Serve immediately topped with grated cheese.