Updated: Nov 3
Prep Time 5 mins Cook Time 10 mins
To prepare this sauce all you need to do is dice up 4 ounces of gorgonzola and brown 4 ounces of cubed pancetta for a few minutes. Simply add everything together and mix well, without forgetting a nice sprinkling of grated cheese before eating.
· 14 oz Pumpkin Gnocchi - Try our Mamma Emma Gnocchi with Pumpkin
· 4 oz Gorgonzola - Try our Gorgonzola DOP
· 4 oz Pancetta - Try our Pancetta
· 2 oz Grated cheese - Try our Grated Pecorino Romano Cheese
· salt to taste (Try our Sardinian Sea Salt)
· black pepper to taste
Make the Pancetta & Gorgonzola sauce
1. Brown cubed pancetta on medium-low for a few minutes and do not drain the fat.
2. Dice up 4 oz of gorgonzola (or half a package) and stir into pancetta until melted together.
Cook the gnocchi.
1. When the sauce is ready, add the gnocchi and a half cup of hot water and pepper to taste. Gently stir for 3-4 minutes on medium-low heat.
2. Serve immediately topped with grated cheese.