Tonno (Italian Tuna) with Pasta - Ange's Recipe!
Prep Time 10 mins Cook Time 10 mins
"Easiest recipe to make on earth!"
· 1 lb. of your favorite pasta (Squid Ink or Garganelli are great)
· Italian Tuna (Try our Tuna Belly)
· Italian Anchovies (Try our Anchovy Filets)
· 1 small onion, chopped
· 4 cloves of garlic chopped
· Salt to taste (Try our Sardinian Sea Salt)
· Black pepper to taste
· Red Pepper Flakes
· Grated Cheese (Try our Piave)
Boil your pasta . While water is boiling, saute onion & garlic. Add anchovies to your taste.
When anchovies are dissolved, add your tuna and parsley.
Add a little red pepper flakes.
When pasta is done, drain saving a cup of the pasta water, mix into tuna mixture.
Add some pasta water to the pasta and sauce, simmer slightly.
Add grated cheese, if desired. We suggest our Piave!
Our Monte Tondo Soave white wine pairs beautifully with this dish!